Initially, the bone that protrudes on the foot, it seems only ugly, but over time it will interfere with the walk, will complicate the choice of shoes, if you continue to do nothing, the lump will cause severe pain and eventually lead to disability.
Appearance thickening at the base of the big toe is a disease and, as such, it develops in stages. If you start treatment at the initial stage, the disease disappears, including through conservative methods, among which their place is and exercises from the cones on the legs.
Effective exercises in hallux valgus
We have already talked a lot with you about such problem feet, like hallux valgus big toe when the joint is formed around him an ugly bump – bump, which is acquired as a result of joint changes in the feet because of the stress associated with being overweight, wearing uncomfortable shoes and many other reasons. Treatment of Hallux Valgus requires a great deal of effort, time and a range of activities, which included exercises in hallux valgus how to perform which we now describe.
To prevent the appearance and stop further development of the curvature of the joint and the appearance of painful and unattractive lumps have big toes, German orthopedists were developed valgus orthopedic tire Hallufix, a unique bandage ypravlaushiy incorrect position of the joint and over time makes the bone of the big toe less. But, to speed up the process and secure the results necessary some measures to strengthen the muscles and arch of the foot. This is an exercise, not a complicated gymnastics, which is very effective for hallux valgus of the feet.
- So, in order to perform the first exercise, lie on the floor on my back. Do a simple and fairly common exercise – "Bicycle". Imitating Cycling, pull toe foot forward when the leg moves away from oneself and, respectively, pull the sock back when the leg moves back. Not to kick her legs at the top of the tibia must move parallel to the floor. Exercise performed 8 to 10 times.
- The next few exercises will be conducted in the sitting position on the floor. Lean hands on the floor behind him, legs extended. Now alternately bend and unbend both legs. Do this 7 to 9 times.
- Position the same. Actively raise the toes as widely as possible in hand. Hold this position for a few seconds and return your fingers to the original source. Performed 8-10 times.
- The situation is the same with an emphasis hands on the floor. Squeeze the toes and open your them in hand, as in the previous exercise. Do you need 6 times.
- Now sit down on the chair. You need to move the feet while using the fingers, forward and same way to move them back. To do the exercise up to 8 times.
- And the final exercise in sitting position on a chair. Hold the pencil or pen between the first and second toe. Now make a circular motion to them from left to right and then in the opposite direction. If you get bored just drawing in the air circles and shapes, can write the letters of the alphabet or even draw with a pencil on Whatman paper in front of him.
- The last exercise of the complex exercises in the standing position. Walk alternately on toes, hands up, heels, hands on the sides, on the outer edges of the feet. When bones can't walk on the inside edges of the foot. And the fourth exercise - stretch your arms forward and walk, raising his knees up.
- And the most effective exercise against the bones, which can be accomplished in the complex. Pull the straight leg, can be sitting on the floor, on a chair that is comfortable for you. Pull over at first, until the ankle, bending it and then the big toe, feeling this joint, we're working on now. The second part - pull the foot from themselves, like a ballerina, and as you can bend your fingers, placing emphasis on great.
In addition to these exercises from the cones at the big toes often go barefoot in summer, on the sand, grass, gravel, in the cold around the house on tip-toes, heels, outer edges of the feet. Still very good, sitting in front of the TV, roll the soles of the feet and their various stakeholders (external, heels, toes) studded ball or roller. When transverse flatfoot, you cannot roll the rolling pin, it is necessary to remember.